October 29, 2009

I like cas too much!!!

It's Friday- and that means it's another Stamp Simply challenge using accordian folds- I reverted back to cas already! partly because I just like the images and paper toooo much!



ETA: This project can be found in an upcoming CardMaker Magazine!




My accordian card uses Everything Extraordinary, the Unity September Store kit, and Nutmeg papers. I LOVE love this kit- the leaves and acorns are sooo awesome. My card is 3 x 5 folded, and is just 3 basic panels- when opened, it will be 3 x 9. Using your scor-pal- just score on the 3, and then FLIP OVER and score on the 6. This will ensure your folds go the right direction!


Here is a view open- The left panel has an acorn stamped in pumpkin and cut out. I just poked a small hole in the top and strung some thread through- The middle panel has a few stamped images, and the right panel the acorns are again cut out- popped up with dimensionals.

Make sure to upload using keyword ssnotime111-and make sure to check out the rest-

Pin It Now!

17 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

Well, you totally rocked this card and I def dont' think it's "too" simple-it's adorable and that ribbon is a great touch as is the sentiment and DP! SUPER purdy!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Oh, I love this paper! Your design around it is FABulous!

Lisa H. said...

super cool, AJ! those are my fave images from that kit...the leaves and acorns and that sentiment are just the best! looks great with those papers.

Janine said...

Very pretty AJ... Great balance to the card!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is adorable, AJ! LOVE how you used the Nutmeg papers... I have GOT to get my hands on some of that! :)

JazzyH said...

Great card!

Stephanie said...

Great card AJ! I'll have to try that design!

Donna said...

AJ...this card sooooo rocks!! I think you have done an absolutely amazing job with it!! Everything just flows together perfectly!! Stunning creation hon!! Xx

מימס mimms said...

love your accordian card !!

Linda said...

Aj that is cute fall card.... like what you done with it!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful fall card!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful fall card!!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

What a great idea and not at all simple. I love all the different patterns. Thanks for the FWF info too.

Kelly Landers said...

Well you do CAS very well, so don't fret it! I love all the stamps you worked into this one!

Jenny Gropp said...

AJ -- I love these colors -- great accordion tag project! Everything owkrs perfectly together!!

Julie Koerber said...

What darling papers and images! I love the fun and almost whimsical feel! Way cute!