October 7, 2009

Lizzie Anne sneak peeks day 1!

That's right...day one means that tomorrow will be another day of sneaks! ;) But for today....Let's start with this Christmas card! Head on over to the LAD Blog to see the whole set!


The flourish is from the new set called Fancy Flourishes. The sentiment is from the Oh Christmas tree set. This flourish set has a fancy little flourish for anything!

This card uses the way up north set- and pink seems to be acceptable for holiday cards now...so I went with it! I really like how this turned out- I used the chunky MS glitter on my vellum and the border of my blue layer.

Make sure to stop back tomorrow to see the rest of the sneaks!! ;) Pin It Now!

8 comments:

connie said...

Beautiful cards! I love the first one-simple but beautiful.

wendyp said...

Love that bit of glittery along the edges! Awesome cards!!

Rose Ann said...

Your sparkly ornaments are gorgeous, AJ...and your penguin is sooo cute!! Love all of the sparkle!!

Kendra said...

ohhhh....love all the bling! Great cards AJ!

Jen said...

aj, these are so cute! i love the glitter...yum!

Bethany Paull said...

Oh! What glittery goodness.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love all the glitter!

Tiffany said...

Your ornaments look so stylish and I like that single flourish at the bottom of the first card, subtle, yet it stands out so well with the red scalloped edge!