October 26, 2009

Merry Halloween!

I only have a few more Halloween cards to share- but first I thought I would show this fun CAS Christmas tree card. CAS does not = plain and boring! so, sometimes I find that I can lean towards PAB instead, and am working on my CAS skills!


This tree is from Lizzie Anne's November MM- Christmas Wishes. I stamped it in green, and then highlighted each triangle with glitter sprinkled over glossy accents, and then used an orange jewel on each branch.

I think this design could be easily reproduced quickly if wanted. (i don't like to reproduce cards...one of my many quirks!)

Make sure to check out the others- Amber, Brookie, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This Christmas card is so cute and inspiring.

Jen said...

great CAS job! love it!