October 19, 2009

Oh Christmas tree...

Oh Christmas tree....I am sooo not ready for Christmas! Usually at this time, I have some some shopping done, lots of ideas, and and ready for Christmas to come...NOT this year!

Anyhow- I can at least get ahead on my cards! This card uses Lizzie Anne Designs Oh Christmas tree, and the new Fanciful Flourishes. I thought the reindeer's antlers were similar to the flourishes, so I stamped another behind its head.

the card is only 4.25 squared, a fun size for mass producing cards-

have a great monday! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

Gahhhh I'm not ready either, but just think of the head start you'll have, esp if you can mass produce some of these cuties! I LOVE this! that ribbon/button is delish!

Valerie said...

I freak out every time I think about how close it is. It doesn't help that retailers are already putting out Christmas merchandise! I too have been making some cards. Yours is beautiful! Love the word Christmas tree and deer!