October 5, 2009

ten minute mondays

Some days, 10 minutes is all you have! The Monday challenge girls decided that 10 minute Mondays would be the way to go today.


After my awful week last week, we pretty much did nothing all weekend and it was nice! I didn't even feel like inking up a stamp since my husbands accident- thank goodness I was ahead on a few projects!
So- back in the saddle with a quickie! This is from the CAS blog- ftl62. I will more than likely use this again! My paper is making memories, and the sentiment is from Lizzie Anne's All Hallows Eve.


make sure to check out the rest of the girls this week- Amber, Brookie, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure hope your hubby wasn't hurt!! TFS your card, Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

Mary said...

AJ what happened to your Husband?
I hope he is alright and on the mend. Any type of accident is a scary thing! I will keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery!

This is a great card! I don't know why I don't think to stamp on the ribbon, it is such a great idea!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us today.

Lisa H. said...

Love this card! and 10 minutes on Monday is perfect to squeeze in a card. BUT, what happened to your DH? I hope he is okay, and that you and the kids are dealing with whatever it was just fine. drop me a line and let me know all is good. hugs to you!