October 3, 2009

WCMD!

Happy WCMD! Make sure to head on over the WCMD site and check out all of the fabulous inspiration there. SCS is hosting quite a few challenges if you are looking for some creative therapy-



For my card today I use Lizzie Anne's Monthly Mix A Harvest of Memories. I love the clean-less is more look here. The pattern paper is DCWV, the button and thread are from PTI.
I may venture in to make a few more cards today, but I have to find my desk first!

enjoy! hope you get some crafty time in- Pin It Now!

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. Love the colors and layout.
Happy WCMD!

Mandy said...

LOVE this, AJ!!!!

Debbie Seyer said...

Such a clean and simple card. I love it!

susan opel said...

I'm so thankful for you, too! Have a great WCMD, AJ!

Shemaine Smith said...

Beautiful! Have fun celebrating!

Jenny Gropp said...

AJ - this is a beautiful card! clean lines - totally balanced -- I love it!

the whimsical butterfly said...

GAWJUS! Love this AJ! So clean and pretty-I am so bummed I missed most of WCMD but we were out having a really awesome day so I guess I can't complain...stampin' tonight tho!