November 30, 2009

Anything goes!

The Monday chicks have been slacking, and we need to get back on the ball of posting! ;) We decided late last night to share an anything goes card- and I was planning on sharing this one, so here you go!

I did this one a while ago for the LAD newsletter- if you get their newsletter, you may have seen this one. The image is from Build a Bauble- and I sprinkled polar white flower soft along the top and on the bottom-You know how when you shake the snow globe and it's falling everywhere!

check out Amber's , Maren's and Jeanne's blogs for more inspiration!!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend- I managed to spend some time with family, and worked on resting to get over this dang sinus infection!
enjoy!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Super cute AJ! Love the snowglobe. Everytime I visit your blog I say to myself, "Self, GO BUY SOME FRICKEN FLOWER SOFT!" And I never do! Why? Who cares, I'm off to buy some flower soft:D Love the card, lady!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is SOOOOO adorable, OMGOSH! LOVE this set and what you've done with it! Love the Flower soft, too!

Maren said...

Beautiful!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So beautiful love the snow globe!!!