November 1, 2009

Flower Soft Christmas style-

Welcome-Welcome to our Christmas edition of the Flower Soft blog hop! Make sure to stop by the blog to check out the prize that is being offered!

My card uses the Cute Christmas toppers- these things are a bit addicting, they remind me of paper dolls. You can add layers as you like, or not- the dimension it adds is pretty detailed!
I added Polar White to Santa's trimmings as well as the hanging stocking.

Make sure to check the others out as well-here is the rest of the team-

scroll down for the KOM post- Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Oh -- I can't wait to get my hands on some Polar White -- too fun! Wonderful card, just love the texture the flower soft adds!

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome and inspiring card. Love how you used the Flower Soft.

Deborah Saaranen said...

Fabulous--yes, they do remind me of paper dolls as well! So fun to use, and great for presentation!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super cute AJ! I love this!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is fabulous! I NEEDS me some of that white even though I moved to get AWAY from the snow, LOL!

Velta said...

Great placement of Flower Soft!!! Love the topper!