November 30, 2009

It's the FIRST of the month!

*post #2 for today, scroll down for the Flower Soft challenge*

And we all now what that means!! New Stamps, and a NEW GUEST Designer!!

Welcome to Jessica Diedrich!

She has been anxiously awaiting the moment to share with you her amazing creations- head on over to her blog and give her a shout out!


Here is the December KOM in alllllll it's fabulousness!! Which is your favorite image? I love love love the flowers in the lower right, but can defnitely see that cute little boom box being a fun one for kids cards!!

enjoy!!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

love it AJ! and to think I almost passed on this month's kit-NOT! I'm a sucker for Unity trees....that tree image is really cute and the little tea bag is darling!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Anxious, huh.....LOL! That was the NICE way of putting it!!! I am SO excited-thanks again for all of your awesome support and I am thrilled that it's finally here! HUGS!

Bogner's said...

I think so far my favorite is also the flowers. I love that style! But depending on size, the block in the top left is pretty awesome!

Jennine Chambers said...

I really love the tea bag.It is just too cute!