November 24, 2009

ready or not....

The holidays are coming! Sorry to have been posting less than normal lately, but I have been struggling with my allergies and kiddos. I officially have a sinus infection, so antibiotics to the rescue! I am hoping to be back to myself in a few days!

My daughter has a short week this week and has been doing better- My hope is that we just get through December and she will hopefully outgrow a lot of her issues by January...(this is wishful thinking!!) Thanks for all of the comments of support and ideas! Glad to hear others have gone through and survived to be normal one day! ;)

in between feeling ok and reallllllly cruddy I managed to whip out a card- I am in CAS mode during the holidays more than usual- Something that you can easily reproduce for mass quantities if need be. I used stamps from Lizzie Anne's November MM Christmas Wishes and the Fanciful Flourishes set. They were meant to work together- look at that flourish on the ornament! ;)

I went over the flourish and ornament hanger with a sakura gelly roll pen for a little sparkle. I have been liking the pleated ribbon look lately, so I added a few pleats to my white satin ribbon.

off to feel better- enjoy! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

Hope you feel better soon! I LOVE the gathered ribbon and also the way you did the flourish on both sides of the ornament! This is fabulous!

Scrapycandy said...

Love the pleats! Please take care of yourself and your family. You're in my prayers!