November 4, 2009

yea for Thursday!

Thursday's are the best! one more day until the weekend- and here's to me hoping to sleep in at least once this weekend!! It's been a crazy long week!!
My husband is finally back at work and making up for lost time, and my poor 5 year old is having the roughest week ever at school...hoping for a great day today! Wish us luck!!!

Here we are for another Unity Thursday- Today we are having all sorts of sales over at the Unity blog- make sure to check it out-


For my card- I used some sassafras lass paper, tags, and sticker. I stamped the sentiment from the July KOM. This is one of those stamps- that you use over and over and over- it's one of my faves!

enjoy your day! Pin It Now!

20 comments:

Kathy H said...

How cute! Good luck to your family!

Kelly Landers said...

What a cute mix up of papers, stickers and stamps. I love the colors too!!

Marcy H. said...

Super cute card!!!

Rona said...

very cute :)

Paulette, Melissa and Kaitlyn said...

Very cute!

Jen said...

AJ, great mixture of papers and love that sentiment! Hope you get to sleep in...or at least get to bed early!

StacyC said...

Very Cute!!1

Jacqueline said...

Very cute!! Hope your daughter starts having a better week!

Eva said...

AJ this is such a cute card! I agree, this sentiment can be used over and over again! Hope your week is going to be better and that your 5 year old is going to have a fabulous day today!

Tracy said...

cute card - one of my fav kits (although aren't they all?)

Jodi C. said...

SO CUTE!!! I LOVE that stamp too!!

Jennine Chambers said...

Cute card. I love the arrow!

Sherry L. said...

How creative I love all the color

Purple Princess said...

So cute!!

Lori said...

Super-cute card! I hope things get less stressful for you soon!

Mary said...

very Cute AJ!

Your poor daughter...I went thru this but when my daughter was in 6th grade...of course it was different because she was begining to show the signs of a mental illness, which is NOT what your little one is going thru, this is totally normal at her age, but what I wanted to suggest is something that my daughter did tell help her was to wear one of my favorite sweaters to school...she told me that it helped her feel like I was there with her. I am sure you are getting advice from everywhere..but I thought I would just mention it....I know what those phone calls feel like and how it tears at your heart.

good luck and I will keep you in my thoughts!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is ADORABLE AJ!! LOVE the Sassafrass and that sentiment of course is one of my faves! Hope you're having a fab day!!!

jennifer mitten said...

Great card! I love that sentiment as well and that alphabet paper is too cute!

quilter said...

Cute card, good positive thinking too. Hope the day went well.

Sandra said...

very cute!
sandra