December 1, 2009

Flower Soft December Challenge

Happy December 1st! It's officially the holidays, and I am officially not ready for them!
For this month's Flower Soft Challenge, we are creating a holiday themed project- Something to help get you all in the Christmas mood!!

For those of you who steer clear of flower soft because of your CAS style- I am here to show you it works with CAS also!

Here is a close up of my tree. I very lightly applied some Polar White Flower Soft to my tree.

Make sure to check out the rest!


enjoy!!

Stamps- Lizzie Anne Designs
Flower Soft- polar white Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Sian said...

Great snowy tree, lovely effect.
Sian
x

Jennifer Buck said...

So cute, AJ! The Polar White is perfect for Christmas trees! :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is a GREAT way to showcase that it definitely adds a TON to clean and simple cards, too! I love the snow effect it gives-awesome, AJ!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Yes, it does work great with CAS! Fab design AJ!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the tree in white -- and you know I love the kraft base card!!!

Linsey said...

LOVE it! I adore flower soft and what you've done with it here is fabulous! Great card, AJ! :)