December 14, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Just not the Christmas one!! Today the Monday Chicks are doing Valentines- (2 months ahead, to the day!!) not because we are ahead on Christmas, or done with our thank you's, or any real reason other than we are moving on! So, yes, I will still be playing catch up with few more Christmas cards and tags!!



Here is my Valentine though....I went with a 4x4 size of Kraft, and layered some Cosmo Cricket. The stamps are all Unity, and the tag is Jenni Bowlin.
I wanted a splash of contrast, so I pleated some black may arts ribbon across. Again, stretching out of my normal space!

Make sure to check out the rest!!
Amber, Brookie, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

jpmayo said...

I really love this card, AJ!!!
Now just send it to me :)
hehe!

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMGOSH! This is the COOLEST! Love every element to this...and we'll just pretend I called dibs before Jimmi! LOL! jk..its FABBY though!