December 30, 2009

Happy Hump day!

Were here for another KOM sneak peek! I managed to find a few minutes to stamp yesterday also!
I have been trying to clean my office- I am in desperate need of some re-organization of my stamps and paper- It's a HUGE mess. It takes me more time to find my stuff in there than the actual process of making a card does! New Year = time to purge!




I am not a symmetrical kind of gal, so this layout is out of the norm for me. I colored the pot with copics, and added some pale green Flower Soft to the leaves at the top.

hope you have enjoyed this week off- I have, and am looking forward to Monday though!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This card is so cute. Love the DP and of course the image and sentiment is awesome. I just love how you added the flower soft to the leaves too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sandra said...

looks like a cute set so far!
Thanks for the sneak!
Sandra

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is ADORABLE! OMGOSH one of my FAVE images from the kit and you ROCKED the Earth Love my friend!!!

Rona said...

wow I LOVE this one!! Super cute card!!

Jodi C. said...

WOW!! So pretty!! LOVE IT!!!