December 18, 2009

Have a holly jolly Christmas...

I always get that song stuck in my head when I use this sentiment! Today's Stamp Simply challenge is all about SNOW and CAS! right up my alley! ;)

I decided to use this older chipboard snowflake- I painted it white with MM paint and then covered with Martha's snow glitter. The sentiment is from Unity's Bright & Merry winter wishes. The top has a scalloped edge from the EK Success punch- can't get much simpler than that!!

Today is the last day of school for this year! {Insert joyous cheering here!} I am desperately needing the break with all the issues my little one has been having these last few months! I am hoping when she returns in January, she will have grown some...fingers crossed!! Today I am going in to help with making gingerbread houses and enjoy the holiday spirit! It will be so fun to watch- because I don't have to clean!
;)

make sure to upload using keyword ssnotime118 and check out the rest:

Pin It Now!

22 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE that big, glittery snowflake!

Janine said...

Beautiful AJ!! Have a good day!

wendyp said...

love that sparkly big snowflake!!!

Sara said...

what a gorgeous card-you rock as always :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Deborah Saaranen said...

What a gorgeous, glimmering design AJ! Beautiful!

Julie Koerber said...

Too cute AJ!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card. Happy Holidays AJ!!

Catherine said...

Love the glitz on this! Beautiful card!

Barb Schram said...

Nothing better than a glittery snowflake! And I concur, any day without cleaning is a good day! Hope you have a great time decorationg those gingerbread houses...such special times!

Heather said...

very pretty!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Just beautiful love the big snowflake!!!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

stampjourney said...

So pretty and sparkly! Enjoy the time off with your kiddos!

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning and sparkly card. I love EVERYTHING about this card. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful work AJ! Love the snowflake!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, AJ!!! I love that big ole glittery snowflake!

מימס mimms said...

super elegant card !

Stephanie said...

Beautiful AJ! Love the big snowflake and that ribbon! Have a Merry Christmas!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is GORGEOUS AJ! My fave Cosmo Cricket paper and that glittery snowflake is amazing! beautiful! hooray for no school!!!

FibreJunky said...

Ack!! Now I have that song stuck in my head!!
Your card is totally worth it, though. Pretty!

Robynccgirl said...

Sparkly! Love it!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This card is over the top FAB! LOVE that sparkly snowflake, fun colors and that GREAT sentiment!!!