December 3, 2009

hello my name is....confuzzled!

Welcome to another addition of Unity Thursday!! In an effort to get a head start on some much needed 'Thank You' cards, I am skipping Christmas ones! ;) just kidding!

I do like to be on the ball with thanks you's though, otherwise, I tend to fall behind and that's not a downhill spiral I prefer to avoid!

First up is the November Scrap book KOM- That stamp is fun-love how you can add anything in the blank.

and it would appear I really have my holidays mixed up now! ;) I just love this image from the November KOM. I added glossy accents to the red hearts, and brown pearls next to the sentiment.

enjoy! Pin It Now!

15 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

AWESOME cards, AJ! LOVE the glossy accents on the 2nd one and the great DP/ribbon combo on the first! Thank you SO much for having me this month w/ you guys-I feel like a princess!

Robynccgirl said...

Great cards AJ! Love the glossy hearts!

Jenn said...

love those hearts!

Stephanie said...

Super cute cards AJ! Love the glossy hearts too!

Krista said...

Cute cards! I love the glossy accent on those hearts.

Jodi C. said...

GREAT CARDS!!!

Martha said...

adorable!

Bogner's said...

I love your Heart card, even if it isn't a Christmas card! And that thank you card is so fun! I love the paper and border with the stamped image.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!!

Kelly Landers said...

AJ as always you have impressed me again with your own clean and simple style. I love the thank you card and the shiny hearts are the bomb!

TFS!!

stampjourney said...

Super-cute as usual! Love the hearts card!

Michelle said...

These are great!

Sandra said...

very cool - love the cards - the hearts are just right!
Sandra

Gwen said...

So cute, love the dp on the first and the hanging hearts on the second!!

FibreJunky said...

You're funny, AJ. I love the glossy accents on the red hearts. I'm not anywhere close to finishing Christmas cards - I can't believe you're so on the ball with Thank Yous!