December 27, 2009

I gotta say...

I LOVE the holidays.
Love, *LOVE* LOVE them. But, I am soooooo thankful they are over this year. I usually enjoy the Christmas spirit in my home for at least another week, maybe two depending on how motivated I am. But this year, this year is the first year I have started putting Christmas stuff away on the 26th!

It's been a long couple of months around here, and I am ready for a fresh new start to the year! Bring it on! :)

and, here is a sneak of what's to come on the 1st...

The January KOM! Today we are showing sneak peeks of this adorable owl and sentiment- (there is also an adorable smaller owl that goes with it)

My card is a simple one today- I paper pierced the owl, added a strip of patterned paper, and some hemp. easy-peasy. I am hoping to get in my office again today for another sneaky peek for tomorrow!

until then- enjoy! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Totally CUTE - AJ!!! Gotta laugh -- you are tearing down and yes, I am still decorating. Our next visitors arrive on Tuesday, so I'm still getting ready -- LOL!!! But oh how a fresh start sounds wonderful!!!

StampinCathy said...

This card is so pretty. I love the colors and that owl and sentiment is so cute.

Maria Gurnsey said...

Adorable card!!
My xmas stuff got all packed away on the 26th too :)

Sara said...

great card! i'm with ya-i love the holidays too...we had christmas at our house with both families...once everyone left I started cleaning and packing lol-it was just so overwhelming this year-next year will be a lot better and more relaxed!

enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xoxo
sarabeth

the whimsical butterfly said...

I LOVE this card, OMGOSH! ONe of my fave sents from the kit too...I'm so excited to be staying on w/ you guys and can't wait for CHA, etc. and the new year too! Didn't take my tree down yet tho, LOL!