December 15, 2009

it's that time of the month again....

The time when Lizzie Anne Designs reveals their NEW Monthly Mix!! This months Mix is named 'From the Heart'.


I had to switch gears again away from Chirstmas cards...but it is nice, I am not nearly as sick of Christmas cards this year as I was last year this time!!

This uses the adorable love birds image and matching sentiment- The card size is a bit off, I used a scrap piece of Kraft, but I love the smaller different size.

The paper is basic grey, and the heart is covered with crystal effects.
I reallllly love all the fun images in this kit- lost of Valentine options!!

make sure to check out the rest of the gals- head on over to the LAD blog to see the whole set and others projects!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

wendyp said...

super CUTE!!!

StampinCathy said...

This card is adorable and just love the colors. The image is just to cute.

Deb said...

So adorable! I love the colors and the way the sentiment overhangs the edge!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful I love the birds!!!

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous, really love the boldness of the black and the ribbon too, blends so well with all of your colors!

Jenny Gropp said...

That image is DARLING!