December 10, 2009

It's Unity Thursday again!

Wow- 2 weeks left until Christmas! I am hardly prepared!! And, what ever doesn't get done, no worries! This year we are just going to enjoy the time off!

I finally was able to find some crafty time this last few days...looking forward to more!

After all of my successful efforts to avoid Christmas card frenzy, I managed to squeeze a few in!
This first card uses Bright & Merry Wishes, and Christmas Bough.
LOVE the non traditional Christmas colors here!

This card also uses Bright & Merry Wishes, and I think the sentiment matches the paper perfectly!!

So, what's left on your list to do?? What are you letting go if not done?

enjoy! Pin It Now!

19 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are both beautiful and I love the colors!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Super cute and awesome that they'll help you get caught up on your Christmas card stash! And, I love those Jolly by Golly colors! Way 2 Go, AJ!!!

Jennine Chambers said...

Very cute! I love your color choices!

Marcy H. said...

Beautiful Cards!!

Leah the Orange said...

merry and bright indeed! love the idea of the simple stripes to bring focus to the sentiment - i may have to lift this idea!! lovely cards!

Heather said...

Simple and beautiful creations Aj! Love em up!

Lisa H. said...

sweet cards, AJ. LOVe the striped one, so cool!

dclouser said...

Such neat cards! Just love the non-traditional colors.

Jodi C. said...

BOTH are awesome, I love the colors you used!!!

Renee' Dezember said...

Super cards - LOVE the Happy Holidays one! :D

Kelly Landers said...

AJ your cards are cute as always! Why can't this style come to me more easily!! When I see it I love it, but I can't see it in my head to create it!! Love them!!

Eva said...

AJ, your cards are super cute!!!!

Espbfdl said...

I love love love that Merry and Bright card, AJ! LOVE IT:)

Gwen said...

I LOVE that snowflake card! I will be casing that for my own to give away!

stampjourney said...

Great card designs! Love the simplicity and the colors!

Betty said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

Sandra said...

those cards would surely brighten my day if I received!
Sandra

Jessy said...

LOVE these!! Super-adorable!! and great colors too!! :-)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! Love your colours!