December 28, 2009

more sneak peeks...

whew. WHAT a weekend! We have had the busiest days off- so much for relaxin' and enjoying the time off!!
Today some of our Monday group has sneak peeks for ya...some are traveling home, and some are not responding to emails...(YOU know who you are!!)

I didn't have time to make a card with this fun image- however...I think Maren may have!

I do however, have a sneak peek image for ya!
This is from a completley new set that is being released at CHA next month called a Noteworthy Occasion. (The background is the ledger background) It has a TON of awesome sentiments and frames to put it in! woo hoo for those of us who love the sentiments!

I sort of copied a layout of mine from a while back and mixed it up a bit- Never enough congrats cards laying around!

make sure to check out the others-

Amber, Brookie, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Who I love this set so far and love what you did with it too! Love that bow and the color combo. Thanks for the inspiration.

Rona said...

I love it!! I always love the sentiments! I have lots of cards that I may never be able to send (for an occasion) so I need to focus more on cards that I can use!! LOL

Sandra said...

thanks for the sneak!
Sandra

the whimsical butterfly said...

LOL! Your post made me laugh :) This card is GORGEOUS! I love the kit and you did an awesome job w/ the steno pad look and the awesome ribbon! Hope you had a great weekend!