December 8, 2009

More Tags!

I love handmade tags- for some reason- I can make 100 tags and use them all- cards however, not so much! I am awful about sending cards! (sorry if I owe anyone out there a card in the last few years!!)

So- I made another fun little nestibilities tag- I don't remember what this one is...(labels something) I stamped Santa from Christmas Magic in black memento, and the sentiment in scarlet- Santa has Polar White Flower Soft on his beard and hat!

here's a close up- I left the space above the sentiment blank so I could write in a name. Topped it off with a button and some thread. QAE, or EPLS- whichever you say ;)

also- LAD welcomes Deb Felts! I had the pleasure of meeting her in Orlando and she is sooo amazingly sweet! So great to have you join us Deb! Check out her blog- she has a ton of talent!! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

That is so funny but I feel the same way-I am SOOO behind on sending cards to people I really want to send them too! This tag is GORGEOUS, AJ! LOVE the vintage look!

Deb said...

Love this old-fasioned Santa! Reminds me of a musical pull toy I had on my door as a child!

You're so sweet! Thanks for the welcome! Can't wait to see you again!

Linda said...

Hello Aj.....

I love that cute Santa project and the little teddy one too. they so cute!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

JUST darling!

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute!! LOVE how you did your Santa!