December 31, 2009

new years eve unity thursday!

Happy New Years!! I am most excited to start the New Year! I am sooo ready to put the last several months behind me and move on! Who's ready for new starts?!

and- I always have some sort of best intentions on creating new habits, resolutions if you must-although that sounds so formal! ;) What if any new resolutions do you have?

I am working towards simplifying my life- less clutter, less "stuff", and purging anything that hasn't been used, worn, touched, read, been played with or seen the light of day in the last year! My stamp space is the first to get the once over!! anyone interested in helping??


Today's card uses November's KOM, Simply Magical. I just love the bright cheery colors in this paper- The letters are Making Memories, and the pattern paper & chipboard star is from Sassafras Lass.

Hopefully you have a happy and safe New Year's celebration!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Happy New Year! I need to to do the same thing with my things too. Your card is just adorable. Love the colors and how you used the puzzle stamp. Thanks so much for all the inspiration you have shared this year with us and can't wait to see what you have in store for 2010!

Christi Snow said...

very cute! smiles & Happy new year!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Adorable AJ! I LOVE that crossword stamp esp the black and white against the awesome bright colors!d

Kelly Landers said...

I feel exactly like you do AJ! I am so ready to put 2009 behind me and start a new decade with less clutter and fuss and more time for the simpler pleasures in life!!

Happy New Year!! I love what you did with the crossword puzzle!! Very clever!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

love how you used this stamp AJ!!!Happy New Year!!

Gwen said...

So cute and love how you put the jewels in the crossword!

Angie Blom said...

Amazingly FUN card.. Happy New Years!!

marcy h. said...

Love it!!! Happy New year :-)

Eva said...

AJ, this is a darling little card!!!! Happy New Year!!!

Rona said...

I've been purging all week!! The basement really needed it!! The scrapbook room is next - after a little break for some creating :) Love your card! Happy New Year!

Lisa H. said...

I love the bright colors, too, AJ! this is wonderfully cheerful! Have a great New Year!!!