December 7, 2009

thanks to you!

That's the name of today's challenge- the Monday chicks are working on thank you cards today!

We decided that we would all need thank you cards in a matter of weeks- YES, Christmas is right around the corner! ack- who is ready? I feel like I have a million things left to do! Including my own Christmas cards, and I am making thanks you's for after words first- that's just how I roll I guess!
I went with a simpler design I can reproduce, because just like Christmas cards, you need to reproduce many thank you's as well.
I used an unknown pattern paper- it has a pearly white sheen to it- I cut the bottom diamonds off to make room for my shimmery letters. it's finished off with a faux bow.

make sure to check out the others- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Super cute AJ, Love the black harlequin with the pink ribbon!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this!!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love the pink on this black and white card. Fantastic :)

Maren said...

What a hot color combo!! :) Beautimus!