December 17, 2009

Unity Thursday!

It's that time again- Thursday! Thursday's are ALL about Unity! I decided to pull out my Donna Downey set again and play-

A clean and simple one, using Cosmo's nutmeg paper for my color inspiration. The sentiment is from a previous KOM- July's- A pocket full of.
I am actually giving this to one of my kids teachers for all they have done to help my daughter through her challenging time lately! Luckily, she has a rock solid support group!

I am thankful for only 2 more days of school and then we get to lounge for a while! We don't have any big plans, and I would like to just enjoy the holidays- I have a LONG list of things to do and get done, but if it doesn't happen, oh well!! That's the motto this year!!!

Have a great Thursday- what's left on your list to do???

enjoy! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

Are you kidding?! This is GORGEOUS! That sentiment coulodn't be more perfect w/ that beautiful flower silhouette. LOVE this AJ!

Christi Snow said...

The simplicity of this is so gorgeous and elegant. Very pretty! smiles...

Jen said...

Oooh, I love the white space...makes the entire card 'pop'! And a...I have LOTS on my to do list...yikes!

Debbi said...

Thank you for sharing. Love it.

Rachel said...

love the CAS look!

Gwen said...

This is a great cas card! One easily made when I need something in a pinch. Thanks for the inspiration!

Marcy H. said...

Love your card!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this and the colors are great!!!

stampjourney said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the colors and the design!

Sandra said...

nice card ... my list is too long!
enjoy!
Sandra

Jenny Gropp said...

I need a lesson from you on how to leave whie space and make a beautiful card! I always feel like I have to cover it all up!! You do it perfectly!