January 22, 2010

And I'm off!

Today's Stamp Simply Challenge is Vintage Valentines...
Head on over to Sharon's blog to read all the details and see her fabulous sample!

While I don't do vintage very well, I did try!

My card uses a key that's vintage in appearance, and that's my story! Otherwise, it's about as vintage as I can pull off!! Stamps are Unity, new cuttlebug romance folders(thanks to some SCS enablers!!) and making memories ledger paper.

make sure to upload using keyword ssnotime123, and check out the rest-
I am headed to Anaheim today! Can't wait! lots to see and do! I have a few posts scheduled, and I will have my laptop, so hopefully I can upload some pics from the show~any requests for anything specific?? Be back in a week!
enjoy! Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Deborah Saaranen said...

The key is a perfect vintage touch! What a pretty design...adorable Valentine!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Oh, and have a blast at CHS! I'm so jealous!!! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Can't wait to get this set! Cute cute cute! TFS!

Rona said...

cute card- I ordered those folders too! I tend to be easily swayed!! Have fun and we will love any pictures!

Jen said...

Cute, cute, cute card AJ...looks vintage to me! Have a fab time at CHA!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card AJ! Looks really vintagy to me!! Have a great weekend!

Barbara said...

Definitely vintage, AJ!! Have a blast at CHA--wish I was going this time!

Heather Schlatter said...

This card is great!!! I have not been by in a long time but I always love visiting your blog because I have a Willow too who is now gulp 5 years old, and a Piper and a Tucker!!!

Have fun in Anihiem and tell my wonderful Stamping bud Jessica Diedrich Hi we have been on the phone all week and she is so worried about leaving her kiddo's!!!

Heather

Tiffany said...

So cute, love that key attached to the ribbon!

Tammy Hershberger said...

That's CUTE, AJ! LOVE the vintage touch with the key!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

AJ, you are just TOO funny -- I LOVE your VINTAGE key -- LOL!!! Having fun -- that's what it's all about and you got in the vintage part -- way to go -- LOL!!! Just cruised your CHA photos -- they were great - so glad you got to go and have some fun!!!