January 2, 2010

Bring on the next holiday!

I am over Christmas and ready to move on. Nothing against Christmas, it's the most wonderful time of the year, I am just ready to move forward now!

with that...I have a few valentines to share! I don't usually make a ton of Valentines, but this year I have so many ideas in my head...I may do a few more than usual.

This is Lizzie Anne Designs January Monthly Mix From the Heart. It is chock full of fun images and some super cute Valentine ones as well-which can be used year round- not just for the big day!
Don't you love that one little piece of glitter that managed to attach it self to the ribbon! I am loving this color combo- working with different ones lately!
have a fabulous rest of your weekend!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

This is adorable! I'm going to check out Lizzie Anne!

Mandy said...

Ack! Love this!! And, YES, bring it on! I just love making Valentine's Day things! :)