January 1, 2010

Happy NEW YEAR!!

It's a new Year, a new Stamp Simply Challenge, and NEW STAMPS!

Today's challenge is to use something new to us- I went with brand-new-never-before-seen stamps! (and a new color combo for me, which I am quite fond of!)

I went with an out of the norm color combo for me, and I must say- I am loving this card! The colors just make me smile- I will use them again! The turquoise dots are from Unity's January KOM, and the hearts and sentiment are from a new CHA release. The jewels are from Kaiser, and the string is DMC.

Make sure to upload using keyword ssnotime120- and here are the rest:

Have a very happy and healthy new year!
enjoy! Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Janine said...

Great card AJ!! Happy New Year to you!!

Barbara said...

Just plain SWEET, AJ!!! Love that color combo, too!! Happy New Year!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute, and a great color combo!

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome and inspiring card. Love this color combo and of course the stamps.

Julie Koerber said...

I'm digging this color combo too AJ! How fun! Love the little sentiment... fun!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Fantastic design AJ! Great color picks!
Happy New Year!

Angie Blom said...

sweet card, love those hearts.

Marcy H. said...

Great Color Combo!~~ cute card!~~

stampjourney said...

Cool colors! Happy New Year!

Christi Snow said...

so sweet! You are the queen of cas! smiles...

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

What up girl! Happy New Year! I love this cutie little card. Great colors, I hope you do use them again -they are super bright and fun.

I can't wait to meet and hang with you in 24 DAYS!

Catherine said...

What a fun & unique color combo! Very cool!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is super duper cute! I do love the color combo too! HAPPY NEW YEAR my friend! SOOOO glad to know ya, chicky!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Jessy said...

SUPER cute card AJ, love the color combo. Happy New Year!! :-)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

TOTALLY CUTE and I love your color combo, too!!! Just darling!!!