January 17, 2010

Hello Sunday!


We are out the door today to meet a puppy the kids have been saving up for- My daughter is pretty excited, and although he's only 7 weeks- she's going to try and bring him home...
eeeks- He may need a few more weeks with his momma!!

And over at the LAD blog- they are challenging us to use an older set we haven't given any love to lately...I am using L'Amour since we are in Valentine mode! *and it's on sale right now*


The card itself is pretty basic- make to sure to check out the LAD blog for the rest of the team!
and don't forget the mid month newsletter is going out today also!
enjoy! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

wendyp said...

This is adorable!!! Love that orange and blue together. Have fun today meeting the puppy!!!

Taylor said...

Very cute!!

Jen said...

ver fun...love that heart image too!!

Tiffany said...

Very cute! I love this set! It's one of my all time favorites, it has that romantic touch! Great job with the coordinating pp too!

Lisa H. said...

so cute AJ! think I'm gonna cave and finally get my hands on some Lizzie Anne! love the sixlets!

PH in VA said...

I like the different color scheme of orange and blue. The X and O borders are a great finishing touch!

Deb said...

SO cute, AJ! Love the xo hugs and kisses border!