January 4, 2010

Monday-Monday

Yea. It's monday, and the kids are back to school. I have BIG plans for my time!!
:)
let's just see if I can accomplish them.

Jimmi threw down a semi command for birthday cards- so there you have it! It's been said, and that's what we will post today! I went with a clean lined card- quick and easy to reproduce.
(That is if you have an extra B plate after yours breaks while running your nesties through your bug)

I used a BRAND spankin' new Unity set that is being released in a few short weeks at CHA!

Make sure to check out the rest-
Amber, Brookie, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren.


I'll be posting a Flower Soft Challenge card shortly! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

jpmayo said...

Super fabulous AJ!
(Sorry about that B plate, I guess I owe you one, lol!)

Kelly Landers said...

I LOVE this AJ!! Great style and what an awesome set!! Can't wait for this one!!

Amber said...

So super cute:) I love the stark white, it's very eye-catching!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the white on white! FAB card!