January 31, 2010

More from the mix!!

I have a quick card for you today using Lizzie Anne Designs Monthly Mix- Singing in the rain. I used the Clean and Simple's FTL for the starting point-


The paper is prism, (or Bazzill now I guess!) and is a pretty simple layout. I actually didn't use any patterned paper! It is possible I guess ;)

and lastly- we have a new addition to our family...

here is our 9 week old puppy! He is a boston terrier/pug mix. The kids are sooo excited he's finally here. I don't think the dogs feet touched the ground at all yesterday!

I am off- lots to still get caught up with still!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love love love this card. The puppy is so cute and looks like someone in the pic is super excited too! LOL

Jenn said...

awe, your daughter looks so happy!

JoAnn said...

I like your card. Your daughter looks like her mommy. She's a doll and looks happy with her puppy.

Kathy H said...

Wow cutest dog ever!

Marcy H. said...

Super cute dog!! Your daughter looks soo happy as well!! :-)