January 28, 2010

SO Glad to be home!

Not that I didn't have a ton of fun- met a ton of people, saw too many great must have things, and spent time with my long distance friends I rarely see, but it is NICE to be home, hug the kids and hubby, and SLEEP in your own bed!

Wow- the hotel had the most AMAZINGLY uncomfortable sheets of cement for pillows! note to self- pack my own next time-


First off- a card! a simple 'ol birthday card- always great to have on hand!

can't remember why this was at the show- but how can you resist having your picture taken in it!?

WOW- can you tell it's the last day? I am tired and can barely smile! l-r- Daisy from eP, Renee', Maren, & I

HERE is some FABULOUSNESS for you- FEAST your eyes on the new BG paper line called Basics!

KRAFT pattern paper- wow wow wow! a must have~ kraft and manilla- a little like jillibean but in bg fashion, my new go to!
the Manilla line- will be using this often also!!!

and the black and white line- this WHOLE line is some great stuff- might even be a first choice pick of the show...

that's all for now!!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Welcome back. Great pics and love all the papers.

Martha said...

uhhh love the papers!

Jennine said...

AJ, I had such a fun time meeting you!!!! You are super sweet, just as I imagined you would be!

This card is amazingly cool! Loved that new Basic Grey line, too and that is a cute picture of you.

Natalie said...

Cute bday card! Thanks for the preview!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

oh i am loving all that kraft..