January 21, 2010

Unity Thursday

One more sleep and I am outta here! I am ready to meet up with old friends and many new ones! One of those being Unity's NEW DT MEMBER Jessica Diedrich!

Can I get a woot for Jess!


I have a valentine to share with you today- this card uses Love Grows and a sentiment from the July 08 KOM- It's the little things.

I should probably be doing some laundry, or packing, or cleaning, or something...but I am not!
I'll kick it into gear later possibly!!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Krista said...

Sweet valentine! I love the stamp combo.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful card AJ!!!

StampinCathy said...

What a fun Valentine card. I just love the layout and stamps you combined for this inspiring card.
Have a fun and safe trip.

Marcy H. said...

Beautiful Valentine Card!!

Martha said...

this is awesome, and so lucky going to CHA. wish I could go.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

sooo cute:) TFS!

Gwen said...

Cute valentine! Have fun at CHA!

Christi Snow said...

Gorgeous, AJ! Have fun at CHA! smiles...

Rona said...

Very cute - have fun!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Aww thanks for the shout out! OMGOSH! I GET TO MEET YOU IN TWO DAYS!!!! So excited. Your card is adorable-LOVE that awesome ribbon around the cute bingo panel. Sweet as can be, just like you my friend...are we there yet? :)

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

This is so cute! Love the collage look.

Jenny Gropp said...

Really sweet -- love the collage feel and the mixing and matching of elements -- adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!