January 14, 2010

yea for Thursday!

It's Thursday again- Unity Day! and I SCRAPPED again! It's been forever, and I am so far behind I am not even going to think about it, I am just going to do it!

First up- a card using a new release from CHA!

I had to have a little clean and simple action going on here! The frame and sentiment are both in the kit, along with quite a few others.

And so I don't get any more "Where's the Kraft?" comments... ;)
I went with a 12 x 12 layout of my cutie pie. She has an infectious smile, can't help but smile back. I used the Giving it all meaning back ground and a sentiment from the June 09 kit. I swear that sentiment has seen more ink than I can count. It's definitely a fave.

Hopefully I can get a page done a week, that would be a super goal!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Rona said...

Great goal - I should adopt a 1 layout per week goal as well!! Super cute new stamps - isn't CHA the most exciting time of the year!

Angie Blom said...

It is a good thing to do I try to do a layout a week ( well sometimes it is mostly a requirement) nothing like pressure! lol... I love that new stamp on your card.. I can't wait to see the releases.

Maren said...

A lo a week. Yep. Let's do it!!!!!!!! :) I LOVE all the bright colors on kraft. PERFECT.

Martha said...

adorable., love both projects.

Kerry said...

Great layout and card! Love that blue color on the card.

Lisa F said...

Beautiful layout! Love the butterflies - your daughter is adorable!

Marcy H. said...

Beautiful Card & Layout!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, AJ! these are wonderful! love, love, LOVE that layout-kraft and all!

stampjourney said...

Great projects! Hope you're having a great week!

StacyC said...

Beautiful work...

Sarah C said...

super cute i hope i can make it!

jennifer mitten said...

Love both of your projects!