February 22, 2010

Happy Monday!

GOOOOOD morning!!! I am sooo not a morning person, but it's just so sun shiney here lately you can't help but be in a good mood!!

The monday chicks are doing a Red, White, & Blue themed card this week since Ms. Amber is stateside this week and enjoying some shopping time in Nashville with Ms. Jessica!!

Enjoy ladies- you will have a ball!! :)

And in the red, white, & blue themed area- I went with a bandanna feel card-


My card uses the LAD Monthly Mix Lucky You. I also went with another try at the EBTKS challenge again- love the layout! *and* Julie's amazing flower tutorial as well- and in Julie's honor, I decided to add a layer of denim to my card since she uses denim so well in all of her creations!

check out the others- Amber is out this week since she isn't home to get inky! ;)

Jeanne, Jimmi, Brookie & Maren.

enjoy! Pin It Now!

12 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

Love that flower! This card is adorable!

Thanks so much for playing along with ebtks! :)

Julie Campbell said...

Whoot! Whoot! :) Thanks for trying out my denim! Your card looks GREAT!!! :)

Kelly Landers said...

Great job on the flower AJ!! Love it!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOWIE!!! I Love the flower and the denim underneath the red layer...fab card :)

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute AJ! Love the denim!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Great card!! I love that flower!! Thanks again for playing along with our challenge! :)

BonnieRose said...

awesome card.. I gotta find me some fabric! LOL all i can see is paper for miles and miles and miles.. LOL

Lynnette said...

So cute, love what you did with the layout

Latisha said...

Look at you using fabric on your cards :)
I need to try that...someday
Love this card!

Eryn Hagen said...

that flower is AWESOME!! Super cute AJ! :)

Winter said...

So cute! I love the denim flower! I just got back from Nashville! :)
Thanks for playing with us in the challenge!

Ann said...

Cool flower! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!