February 13, 2010

life is fabulous

Happy Saturday!! This is post #1 of 2!!!

I don't usually post on the weekends- but it's the Stampin' Store kit blog hop today!
Make sure to check out the Unity blog for all the details-


This month's Stampin' Store kit Life is Fabulous, has some great sentiments- (I am all about the sentiments!!) I love this one I used because it can be used on you mini books and or smaller layouts as well-
I inked up my butterfly with a lighter orange and then went around the edges with a darker orange.
Hope you enjoy! Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very sweet!

Heather said...

Simplified and Beautified! LOVE this!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful!

Jennine Chambers said...

Beautiful card AJ! I love the butterfly on that paper.

stampjourney said...

Great design and color combo!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous AJ!!! Love the orange!

StacyC said...

Fabulous!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

SO beautiful and so springy! I really need that right now! BRING ON THE SPRING!!!

BonnieRose said...

love it.. I just got this kit the other day.. so excited to use it!

Kelly Landers said...

I lov ethe butterfly image and the way you did the ribbon treatment!! Super cute!