February 2, 2010

More from the mix!!

wow- did you see THIS? I am a tad bit nervous to go up against all of those amazing women-
well- everything happens for a reason! I will give it a try and see what I can do- how can I not- I LOVE LOVE LOVE my nesties!! who wouldn't want to work with them! :)


Today I am using the Lizzie Anne Designs Monthly Mix- Singing in the rain. So many fun images to use- I went with the fun carnival ride one- and a tad of some lilac paper to mix it up!
I am really starting to use more colors than I used to-purple being one! ;)

ok- so my list is long today-the new puppy is taking up a lot of time- although, worthwhile!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I did see it and big congrats love your work and I think you will do great!!!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I'm totally in love with that image! So pretty. Great card and I'm sure you will do amazing!

Taylor said...

love this image - I used it today too!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

I am keeping all my fingers and (still sore, LOL) TOES crossed for you, my sweet friend. I am still just so happy to have met you and had a BLAST last week! GOOD LUCK to you! Sweet card, btw-love the colors!

I have to add that your word verification is "mantater". For some reason I'm in hysterics over it! LOL!!!!

Mandy said...

Can't get the link to work...what is it?? ;)

Gina said...

A BIG Congrats to you too AJ! :)