February 10, 2010

my big toot....

Happy Hump day! I have some fun stuff to share today-

First up- a fun little card using a new Unity Kit released at CHA-



it's a simple little card- but I just love that puppy- must be our new little guy! ;)
I used my trusty copics to color the ribbon the shade of blue I wanted- and used some score tape to make the pleats.




And I am super excited to share this with you all!!!!!


First- Take Ten has had a makeover- check it out!



( you can click on it to get a small preview of the new interior!)



This is my first cover- and it's soooo dang pretty also- they did a phenomenal job on it! I can NOT wait to see the rest! Make sure to check it out- It hits the stands March 1st!

and I am pretty slow on all of this social networking stuff- but I finally signed up for twitter account...I am *trying* to figure it out- thanks to all my friends who are teaching me as i go!

are you on twitter?? Is it just another plot to suck us all in??? ;)

Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Brooke said...

CONGRATS on your cover!! It looks stunning! SO EXCITING!!!

StampinCathy said...

This card is just adorable.
Congrats on making the cover! You so deserve it with your creative and inspiring MOJO!

BonnieRose said...

congrats AJ... u on the cover.. wow.. good for you! I'm so happy for you!

Robynccgirl said...

Cute card! Congrats again!!! I can't wait to get this issue and check out the changes!

Jenn said...

Congrats AJ! You ROCK!

I'm not on Twitter, but Torendi is.

the whimsical butterfly said...

Won't soon forget the day you called w/ the 'news"...I have to say, first of all, THANK YOU for all of your encouragement to me w/ submitting...gotta start somewhere right? Thanks for believing in me w/ Unity and w/ the submission stuff-you're an awesome friend.

CONGRATS COVER GIRL!!!!! These are AMAZING!!!

Latisha said...

its a beauty for sure!!
huge congrats

Maria Gurnsey said...

Scream it to the world girl...you deserve it!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you...a BIG congrats :)

Lisa H. said...

it is GORGEOUS, AJ! congrats. that is just so stinkin' exciting!

Jodi C. said...

WOW!!WOW!!!WOW!!!
CONGRATS on the cover!!! I told you you are a super ROCKSTAR stamper!!!
You deserve it, your creations are amazing!!!

-Jodi

Kerry said...

Congrats! Beautiful cards!

Rona said...

Congrats!!! these are gorgeous!! I will definitely have to look for this one I haven't picked up a take ten in ages!!

Kelly Landers said...

What an accomplishment AJ!! Congratulations!!

Kathyc on SCS said...

Congrats on the cover; you go girl!!!

Tiffany said...

Adorable and BIG congrats to you!!

Teresa said...

Congrats cover girl! Your cards are so fresh and lovely - they deserve to be seen by everyone. Thanks for visiting my blog :)