February 4, 2010

nothing but blue skies

It's Unity Thursday- and I have a NEW KOM card today-
I seriously love each of the images in this months kit...and I love how each fabulous image has a great sentiment, (or 2!!) to use together!

What is your favorite image in this kit? I am leaning towards the rainbow or sun cloud myself!

I stamped the bird on blue cardstock and added stickles to the flower centers-
It's clean and simple, but not at the same time- and no Kraft! ;)

and here is a little puppy love- this dawg has got it GOOD! (he's about to fall back to sleep here!)

and instead of laying on the dog bed, my daughter has him lay on her lap while she lays IN the dog bed. sheeesh. I should be a pup! ;) Last night he started to finally come out of his shell with our other dog and play puppy like- it was a bit comical to watch this 5lb pup take on a 65lb dog!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

18 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

First of all your card is DARLING....LOVE this new kit! OMGOSH pup is adorable and clearly she is spoiling him rotten just how it should be! That is SO cute that she lays in the dog bed and then has him get in there-ADORABLE!!!!

Latisha said...

I don't think I have like a kit this much, this one seriously rocks. Great card...the bird and sentiment are just perfect.
Ok, your new puppy and daughter are too adorable, and it cracks me up that she is on the dog bed and the dog is in her lap lol

Maria Gurnsey said...

I LOVE that you left the image just lines. It really makes it pop :) Great card AJ and cute puppy too!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Sweet Card and you were right in saying that we were going to love this kit and I cannot wait to get it!!!

Heather said...

Super uber cuteness...card, puppy & girlie!

Marcy H. said...

Very Cute Card, Pup & Your daughter is beautiful!!

JenMarie said...

Cute card!
And precious puppy and girlie!

Sandra said...

you are right, the sentiments are great - and all in one place! Thanks for the inspiration .... I can not pick a favorite, but am itching to get my hands on that tree!
Sandra

jennifer mitten said...

All adorable!! The card is great - the puppy and little girl so sweet together...

Jules! said...

Sweet card. Sweeter puppy!

StacyC said...

Cute card and what a sweet puppy!

Gwen said...

Love the new kit and the soft colors you used...very springy and we need that this time of year! Beautiful card and adorable pup and daughter!

Angie Blom said...

sweet card AJ.. and your dawg is soooooooo cute!!!

Michelle said...

Great card! Cute puppy! I love the rainbow and the dad sentiments!

Christi Snow said...

Beautiful card and a precious little pup! smiles...

Charisma3103 said...

Ooh look at that puppy face I just love it

Janie Boots
boots3103@hotmail.com

stampjourney said...

What a great card! Adorable fur baby, too! I think the image you used is my favorite in the new kit.

Jenny Gropp said...

Cute card and the puppy is too sweet!!!