February 8, 2010

P.S. Valentines day is coming!

We are in full Valentine mode here- which consists of my daughter writing them out herself this year- I of course, make one for my husband each year, which he stores in his sock drawer!
My son is beyond the class party age, so scratch that one off the list to do!


I had wanted to use that heart flower image from last months Monthly Mix From the heart and finally inked it up-
I got this fun sequin ribbon and had been waiting for the right project to use it on- I wanted it to add just a bit of pop, but not have it go overboard!

It's a cas card, but with some flair! ;)

enjoy! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW, AJ!! I LOVE this :)

Tiff said...

This is by far one of my most favorite cards you've made!!! LOVE that sequin ribbon :)

Daisy said...

Just that little touch and it looks fabulous!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is FABULOUS AJ!! Oh my gosh! I love it!

Courtney Baker said...

AJ I totally love this card!

de said...

Soo pretty! I love this!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love this pretty valentine!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Ok, this is SERIOUS CUTENESS, missy. Gotta be in my top 5 cards of yours FOR SURE! I LOVE it, and those sequins are absolutely FABBY!!!!

JoAnn said...

I love the sequins on this card. It truly says valentines day. Great Job.

Tiffany said...

What a pretty card, love how the string of hearts is off to the right hand side like that!!

Latisha said...

kraft red and white...love it