February 17, 2010

A sketch and a hop!

Back to school for us today- whew.
MAYBE I will accomplish something productive today! or not...I feel a cold coming on...However, my layout for the spellbinders contest is done, finito, completed, and in the mail. I started it and then ended up redoing the WHOLE thing! however, I LOVE how it turned out :)

Today is the LAD design team challenge-

We are all using this weeks sketch for our challenge- instead if 3 little somethings in a row- I went with a bow. ;) The three little somethings can be the left loop, the knot, and the right loop!


I used some new Cosmo paper and the Lizzie Anne set Spring Rain.

For the inside of my card, I used the flower from Spring rain, and then a quote from Card Quotations.

I am going to head on down to the kids school and get started on some book fair stuff...I planned out this book fair only to find out my husband will be gone the whole week of it! Looks like it's a take out kind of week! ;)

enjoy! Pin It Now!

10 comments:

wendyp said...

beautiful card, AJ! Love the color combo you used!

Deb said...

Fabulous, AJ! Love that designer paper, so fun with these images. And I'll never look at a bow quite the same! ;)

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful card. Love how you did the window and image inside.

joslyn said...

really cute love the flower on the inside.

Tiffany said...

Very sweet AJ!! Love your interpretation on your bow and the inside of your card is so cute with the flower!!

Meridith Anne said...

This is really cute AJ! I love that paper paired with the Spring Rain stamps!

Bethany Paull said...

Nice! I like your label shaped window with that bold red flower peeping out.

Kendra said...

Oh I love this AJ! Super CUTE!

Jen said...

oh, i love it!! i love the the bright red flower! yum!!

Kelly Landers said...

Nice window card!