February 15, 2010

welcome little one!

Today is the brand spankin' new release for ippity- and in honor of their second release- I whipped up a baby card using one of their new kits!

*eta: I am told that each of use get to pick a prize for one of our commenters today- I will pick one tonight and post in the forum for an Ippity kit of your choice!


This is from the moon beams & heart strings kit-and WOW the 2 images the kit is named for are LARGE! Love it. great scrapping option! ;)
now- I am not sure I am in love with this card...something about it isn't working for me- however, I thought I would revisit it another day. I paper pieced the hearts and left them hanging off the circle- I liked how they

and I think that some of the monday chicks might be using some new stuff today-we haven't done a monday challenge is quite a while- not sure who all is posting- but check them out anyway!


Amber, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

35 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so adorable. Love this layout and how you did the heart on the circle. You are one inspiring peep.

Kelly Landers said...

I like your card AJ!! And I know that any new mother would too!! Those heartstrings are so adorable!!

BonnieRose said...

love your card!

Heather said...

Super adorable card AJ!

Maria Gurnsey said...

I LOVE the way the hearts fall out of the circle...such a great idea...and I LOVE the card :)

Rona said...

Oh I love this set too!! Pretty card!

Marcy H. said...

Very Pretty!!! Love this new set!!

Bogner's said...

Love the colors! Beautiful card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

super cute card, AJ! Love everything--esp. that green dp at the top!

Jennine Chambers said...

Great card AJ! I love this stamp!

Andrea said...

I like how you extended the hearts from the circle!

Gwen said...

This is so cute, love the stamps and the colors!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So Cute AJ!!!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is super sweet AJ!

Carole said...

Am totally loving this set! Great card!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely adorable AJ!

Eva said...

AJ, this is soooo cute!!!

Angie Blom said...

fantastic card Sweet AJ... I love all your creations.

stampjourney said...

Love the paper piecing! So cute!

JenMarie said...

Oh such sweetness!!

dclouser said...

I'm more convinced than ever that I NEED this set! Love your baby card.

Debbi said...

I'm loving all of the sets and all the inspiration I'm getting from the blogs. Thanks for sharing.

Jules! said...

I love this card...very unique...and funky...love it!

http://papercreations-sheryl.blogspot.com said...

Super cute card!! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing! Sheryl K

Denise said...

Your card is great AJ. I love all the different shapes you've used!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Well I think it's SUPAH cute! Love the upwards scalloping and how the little hearts dangle off the circle-adorable!

Lisa H. said...

it's sweet, AJ! love those heart strings.

Heather said...

Very Cute!

StacyC said...

This is so adorable...

lynn said...

this set is adorable and so is your card!

JPScraps said...

Love the dangling hearts in the circle. Adorable

Lisa F said...

I love this set. I might have to break down and order some Ippity.. I don't have any yet. Love your card!

Michelle said...

Cute ard! I love this set!

jennifer mitten said...

I think it looks kind of cute, actually!!

Yvette said...

so sweet!