March 18, 2010

embrace the kraft space!

Happy Thursday! You know what that means...It's Unity day!

I had about 3 different projects started yesterday, (too many ideas at once isn't always good!) when my scrap kit came!! I dropped EVERYTHING to play with it! And look....


Isn't he handsome?!??! This picture was taken last mothers day in Seattle. I love the green door backdrop- I used to get more pictures of the kids- I really need to get back into carrying my camera around everywhere.
the paper is from Crate- comes in the amazing scrapbooking kit. Seriously- this scrapbooking kit is so awesome- I had too many ideas in my head when I opened up!

Speaking of camera- my daughter's first day of soccer is today and then my son has his school concert after- off to charge the batteries and find my tripod!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

19 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one amazing layout.

BonnieRose said...

wonderful layout AJ!

Lori Craig said...

cool page, AJ. Love the journal box on the right. super sweet.

Tiffany said...

Wonderful photo and layout! I've never scrapped with a kraft background before, will have to try that someday! Love that little bit of journaling that you added with the hearts too!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Lisa H. said...

oooo, AJ! love this CAS layout! my kit just came today, gonna case this! tfs!

Rona said...

Super cute - I hope to get to play with mine tonight!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Ooooh LOVE LOVE LOVE! That is a freakin' AWESOME pic, too! I scrapped too-we are on a roll, chickie! Great work! The DT's a rockin today!

Maren said...

Very sweet! :) He looks all grown up! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great LO-AJ:) TFS!

Natalie said...

AJ! love the kraft background and the picture is FABULOUS!!!

Jen said...

That picture setting is really really FABulous AJ, of course, your son makes it SPECtacular! I sooo want that stitched frame...you did an awesome LO...love it!

Shannah said...

Great photo... and perfect on that layout!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful picture and great layout! Love the paper in this kit! I got mine yesterday and have been playing with it today!

tirzahdawn said...

Simple and Beautiful! I love it.

lynn said...

great layout, aj, and yes, he is handsome!

Stephanie Zito said...

Gorgeous layout AJ! What a hansome young boy you have there!

Kelly Landers said...

Awesome layout!! Love it!

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is great... I love kraft and that pic is awesome!!