March 24, 2010

From the bottom of my heart...



Back to school! Some times it is nice to have the kids home, but then we are always off and running, and the stuff at home falls behind big time! So, now time to get caught up around here-before spring break hits in 3 days!!

I decided to use the sketch from PC Mag's last call for my card today- I didn't get around to making the other one with the circle- may play with that one as well!!


I got some new Pink Paislee papers from Eclectic Paperie this week and thought they would be fun to break out!! (I got the ribbon also, will play with that today hopefully!!) The sentiment is from Lizzie Anne's Card Quotations set.

short and simple post today- enjoy! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty and just love this DP.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful card loove that paper!!!

Tiffany said...

Love the neutral and subtle tones, so pretty!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love it.... more pink paislee goodness... love this line!