March 10, 2010

Happy Hump day!

First- I would just love to say THANKS to my stamping friends out there! You KNOW who you are and you made my daughters day!
MANY THANKS!

I got these adorable new stamps by Asela in the mail and finally got to ink them up!

Isn't that bird just adorable?! I went with the Cosmo paper color scheme and used my nesties. I colored the image with my copics and added a little Kaiser gem to the flower middles.

I have made HUGE progress in my office- new shelves went up yesterday! I am working on organizing them today and some stamping of course- lots to catch up after so nay days/weeks of cleaning and organizing!


enjoy! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cute bird reflecting among the flowers! Love that thoughtful sentiment too!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I want to see your office. Chase and I are going to redo mine very soon! I need ideas!

Cute card too!

Pam and Presley said...

Cute card

God Bless
Pam
pamandrandy@gmail.com
cureforcole.com

Kelley Eubanks said...

Seems like organizing was on the brain last night! That is what I did all night! Love your card... and yes... the birdie is adorable! Thanks again for showing some of my cards today and for leading me to your blog. I was confused and thought I already added you to my blog list (after following you on twitter)... well.. you are there now. I really should sleep more! :)

lynn said...

adorable little birdie!