March 6, 2010

Happy Spring!

Happy Saturday! It's a GORGEOUS day here today!

I have a card for you today using the Lizzie Anne set Lucky You- it's the current monthly mix-check it out here.

I used a wide piece of May Arts striped ribbon to break up the white on white layer which I ran through the cuttlebug. I colored the flowers and covered them with glossy accents.

I feel a bout of spring cleaning coming on today- the kind where you open your windows and start clearing out all the untouched items from the last 6 months!
Wish me luck! ;)

enjoy! Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Awesome use of that ribbon.

Taylor said...

so pretty! i love it.

Kerry said...

Very pretty card! I love the wide ribbon in the background. I'm in the mood for spring cleaning too...getting things ready to donate and cleaning up the yard today!

Deb said...

Adorable, AJ! Gearing up for some Spring cleaning here too! Not my fav thing to do, but love the way it feels when it's finished!

Tiffany said...

Love the colors! Wow, that ribbon is really wide, I love it!!

Beate said...

Beautiful card, AJ! You rock!
We have the third sunny day in a row and it's even over 40 degrees. Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous card.... love that ribbon!

I saw your comment on my Eyelet/ribbon card. I would love for you to use it on the Unity blog.... are you kidding?!? :) I LOVE UNITY! It would make my day! Thanks for asking... just you asking made my day! :)

Thanks for visiting me!!

Courtney Baker said...

SOOO Cute AJ! I love that ribbon... hum... maybe I should order some :).

Latisha said...

I love that ribbon, I think I need it in all colors :) I think I'm going to miss all my cb folders soon :(
love the white on white

Cheryl from Monroe Wa said...

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. Love card and ribbons. Inspires me to use on my scrapbook pages.