March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day to ya!

We take St. Patty's day serious around here- the corned beef and cabbage dinner is on already!
It is a FAVORITE dish of my kids- my daughter's favorite part is the cabbage! She's a weird one that kid! They start counting down the days until St. Patty's day dinner in February!

Today is the Lizzie Anne Designs team challenge. And the challenge is to use green!

Here's a card using the Monthly Mix from Lizzie Anne Designs- Lucky You. I love this little vintage image of the kids holding hands.

I used my impressabilities to emboss the background, added cream ribbon and a fun marbled button.

Make sure to check out the LAD blog to see all the deals and steals. You may find yourself lucky! ;)


Lucky You! Sale: *SELECT* Little Bits sets and Singles will be 30% off for three days only... March 17th, 18th, and 19th!

And anyone who signs up for the Montly Mix Club during these three days will be eligible to get their Mix Discount ON TOP of the sale they are already having. So an EXTRA 20% off the sale items!!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

15 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Happy St Patty's Day to YOU!
Your card is awesome!

Latisha said...

awe so cute :)

Bethany Paull said...

Very pretty AJ. Love the bg with this stamp.

Tiffany said...

Love the way you embossed the background on the kraft, beautiful look and texture! Isn't that photo stamp just the cutest!

Martha said...

so so cute.

Kendra said...

Great card AJ! Now if I served cabbage to my kids I would seriously get a "LOOK" as in "you don't seriously expect me to eat this do you?"

Enjoy your special day!

Jen said...

oh, so cute. i love that image...love what you did with it!:)

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful AJ! Love your embossed background and that marbled button! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is awesome Karen... love it!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Sorry AJ... I was reading ahead in my blog list when I clicked on your blog.. :)

Deb said...

Beautiful, AJ! Love all that texture and the cool marbled button. Mmm! I'd like to be at your house for dinner! We had Reubens for lunch, but yours sounds much more delicious! ;)

the whimsical butterfly said...

Top O' the Evening to ya! Just came by to tell you I <3 you and this cute card! :)

Sandra said...

lovve it!
Sandra

Taylor said...

So pretty, AJ!!

Maren said...

Very pretty! Love that embossed background & the kraft w/ green! :)