March 8, 2010

I just had to tell you....

What a busy weekend I had!
I am in the process of cleaning and reorganizing my office- (this is a major overhaul that is taking over my crafting time!!) and then we got my son a new bed, which involved more cleaning and organization...
which lead to very little crafty time!
soo- hoping for some crazy busy craft time this week! ;)


Here is a fun little card using the Lizzie Anne set Lucky You- it's the current monthly mix-check it out here. This is the smaller tree image on the left with out it's trunk- I sort of liked it as an element instead!

If any of you are local, I am going to be doing some demos at my NOT so LSS each Saturday this month-Fun Stuff! It's National Craft Month!

I think some of the other Monday gals might be doing a little card today as well- check them out-

make sure to check out the rest-
Amber, Jeanne, Jimmi

Stamps- Lizzie Anne Designs
Paper is of course, Cosmo.
Buttons, thread are PTI, and pearls are Kaiser.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card.

Tiffany said...

This is a very sweet card, love the circle elements on this!

Mandy said...

Such a sweet, happy card! Great work, AJ! :) Hope you are doing well, my friend!