March 3, 2010

Love makes a house a home...

Happy Hump day! I was looking at the calendar yesterday in amazement of how fast time seems to be flying by! The kids only have 3 1/2 months of school left!
March is here, and before you know it...it will be the holidays again!
yikes!






Here's a card using the Monthly Mix from Lizzie Anne Designs- Lucky You. I am thinking this could make an ok 'new home' card, right? Don't you think? It uses the new Cosmo paper Material Girl.
I am trying to get back into scrapping- I have found a ton of new amazing inspiration for simpler layouts and am anxious to get back at it! Need to organize my photos next!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wonderful house piece. True,,,where does the time gooooo.
I have soooo many projects,,heck I´d have to live to be 400,,,my head swirls with ideas...my idea journal....is packed...so many ideas,,,,so little time :)

Ann Kranitz said...

This would be a fabu house warming card!!! I agree with you on time, except I love the times when the kids are home on holiday and vacation. I enjoy that quiet relaxed pace with them....Have a great day!!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute.

Latisha said...

so cute
loving that house

Tiffany said...

How cute is that house?! Love the look on Kraft and that's got to be one of my favorite images from the set!

lynn said...

adorable card, aj!-i love kraft!

Linda said...

Aj great stuffed has always.... I have been awy untiy fiends for every it see like I am so lost... but trying find my way back now LOl hotwheels

Jenny Gropp said...

AJ -- SO SWEET!!!