March 31, 2010

A sketch and a farewell-

It's Wednesday- hump day! And day 3 of our break- the kids aren't sick of me yet! There is still a few more days though... ;)

I have decided to step down from the Lizzie Anne Designs team- Today's post ends my run with them. I have enjoyed my time with them, and all of the super gals on the team and will miss them all!! Things are far to crazy here to continue the way I was, and had to let some things go.


I wanted to make sure I used this adorable bunny image from last months Mix- Lucky You.
My card inspiration comes from this weeks sketch over at 2S4Y. Such a fabulous sketch!!

I colored my white ribbon with a C-3 copic to match my bunny, and the paper is October Afternoon-thrift shop.

thanks again Trish and Meridith for everything!

enjoy~ Pin It Now!

10 comments:

BonnieRose said...

Love that cute bunny card.. and yes, I understand.. u can't say yes to everything for sure.. it's wise to spend more time w/the ppl that matter in your life, family is important.. life goes by far too quickly! hugs xo

the whimsical butterfly said...

I hear ya...sometimes it's for the best though and I'm sure you know it is. Well, your farewell card is adorable and I know two VERY busy bees who have lots of fun stuff to look fwd to in the next few weeks ;) Don't we?!?! ;)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Sweet card AJ and good to hear your still surviving spring break I will be going through it in a couple weeks!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Super cute card! I totally understand about having to let things go! Good for you!

Meridith Anne said...

Cute card AJ! We'll miss having you on the team! Hugs!!!

Alice Wertz said...

too cute! love the soft colors you used, too! such a sweet card! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!

Kathy Martin said...

Adorable Easter card! Love the mix of yellow with gray! Cute bunny stamp! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y! :)

Tiffany said...

Such a sweet bunny card, adorable! Best wishes to you always!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

What a perfectly darling card!!

Kazan Clark said...

Hi AJ
Waving to you from over here - I could quite easily tell you how much I adore your card when I see you next week!!!!! Eeeak. The colors are so sweet and I LOVE the grey bunny and ribbon :)