March 22, 2010

so not my fave colors...


So Amber threw down some colors this week to use- and they are so NOT my fave colors when she said them...Turquoise and Pink- However, I am digging the outcome!


So, I went with a Kraft base, and stamped the fun floral background image from the Scrapping Kit in pink. The paper is October Afternoon, and the gems are from Kaiser.

We are out of school today and tomorrow for school conferences...yesterday we watched Diary of a Wimpy kid- my son LOVES that series, has literally read each book like 12 times! Today will consist of some cleaning and just hanging out...my favorite sort of days!

check out the others-

Jeanne, Jimmi, Amber, & Maren. Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Oh AJ you ROCKED these colors! I had no idea you didn't like them, you're a great sport;) I love the sentiment on the scalloped circle and that fab retro bg! I need to order that kit!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Love how you used the colors and the layout is fabulous.

Beverley said...

These may not be your favorite colours...but everything goes together nicely...you did a great job on this project...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Latisha said...

Well the colors look good together :)
cute card
Jacob has a game today...I wish I could just stay in my pjs until tomorrow.

Kelley Eubanks said...

To not love the colors you did a fab job! Love that background stamp and the OA paper...yum!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I love how this came out AJ!!!!

Courtney Baker said...

SO cute AJ!

BonnieRose said...

AJ this is perfection! Love it!